The Constitutional Monarchy of Jus Dananas is a massive, safe nation, ruled by HM King Katsuo II with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.493 billion Jusdananasians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Portland. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Jusdananasian economy, worth 205 trillion poutines a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,817 poutines, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The fire protection service is wholly government-funded, tabloids coo over HM King Katsuo II's expected child, discarded pennies litter the streets, and minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jus Dananas's national animal is the Jusdananasian sea hawk, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 1 hour ago
- 8 hours ago: Jus Dananas was endorsed by The Familial Spirits of of Devil Heart.
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jus Dananas, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Jus Dananas endorsed The Pubs of Parkplace.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Jus Dananas voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Jus Dananas was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Jus Dananas applied to join the World Assembly.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Jus Dananas, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Jus Dananas, tabloids coo over HM King Katsuo II's expected child.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Jus Dananas, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Jus Dananas, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in New Portland for fear of causing a fuss.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Devil Heart.