The Dark Necropolis of Jurika City is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 26.333 billion Jurika Cityians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Jurika Cityian economy, worth a remarkable 5,576 trillion magic runes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 211,763 magic runes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Society and government have been organized according to a feudal hierarchy, the government has the power to seize property at will, and manufacturers are sued for almost anything not covered in their catalogue-sized manuals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jurika City's national animal is the screaming soul, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 48 days ago
- 41 days ago: Jurika City was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 48 days ago: Jurika City altered its national flag.
- 48 days ago: Jurika City relocated from Osiris to The Necropolis.
- 48 days ago: Jurika City changed the regional password in The Necropolis.
- 48 days ago: Jurika City was refounded in Osiris.
- 49 days ago: Jurika City ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: Jurika City was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 60 days ago: Jurika City fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 73 days ago: Jurika City was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 83 days ago: Jurika City was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.