|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Adorable Catgirls of Jupitaa is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by jupitaa with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 10.443 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ryo-Ohki. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining industries.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, guns are banned, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable, and the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Jupitaa's national animal is the Nekomata, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Brick.
Most Recent Government Activity: 25 days ago
- 45 days ago: Jupitaa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- 184 days ago: Jupitaa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 198 days ago: Jupitaa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 1 year 13 days ago: Jupitaa fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 1 year 42 days ago: Jupitaa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 1 year 266 days ago: Jupitaa lodged a message on the Panda Regional Message Board.
- 1 year 298 days ago: Jupitaa fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 1 year 307 days ago: Jupitaa fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 1 year 309 days ago: Jupitaa fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 1 year 347 days ago: Jupitaa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.