The Almighty Land of JugglerLand is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Boris Johnson with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory military service, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 6.481 billion JugglerLandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Contact City. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient JugglerLandian economy, worth 708 trillion Clubs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 109,341 Clubs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Contact City is a police state during international summits, international organisations everywhere are united in their condemnation of the nation's zombified military (JugglerLand has found 1 easter egg), female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, and the explosive fireball of the disintegrating space shuttle has devastated Cape JugglerLand. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. JugglerLand's national animal is the Slow Lorris, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 3 days 17 hours ago: JugglerLand fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 12 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 13 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 18 days ago: JugglerLand fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 29 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 31 days ago: JugglerLand was refounded in Balder.
- 51 days ago: JugglerLand ceased to exist.
- 53 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 58 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 66 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.