“Rise Against The club”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Almighty Land of JugglerLand is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Boris Johnson with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 5.478 billion JugglerLandians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Contact City. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Furniture Restoration and Cheese Exports.
Politicians live in abject luxury, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. JugglerLand's national animal is the Slow Lorris, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Atheism, and its currency is the Club.
Most Recent Government Activity: 27 days ago
- 3 days 17 hours ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 27 days ago: JugglerLand was refounded in Balder.
- 31 days ago: JugglerLand ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: JugglerLand was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 63 days ago: JugglerLand was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- 66 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 69 days ago: JugglerLand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 81 days ago: JugglerLand fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 82 days ago: JugglerLand was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 82 days ago: Following new legislation in JugglerLand, organ donation is compulsory.