The Confederation of Jrustela is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Arch-Duke with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, aversion to nipples, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 14.281 billion Jrustelans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, corrupt, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Public Transport and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hathinelthor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Jrustelan economy, worth a remarkable 3,751 trillion Stacus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 262,661 Stacus, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 791,533 per year while the poor average 67,952, a ratio of 11.6 to 1.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, criminals are put to death while cuddling their favourite teddy bear, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime is totally unknown. Jrustela's national animal is the Head-Shagging Parrot, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jrustela endorsed The Rouged Cheeks of Pauline Bonaparte.
- : Jrustela was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 10%).
- : Jrustela was endorsed by The Rouged Cheeks of Pauline Bonaparte.
- : Following new legislation in Jrustela, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Following new legislation in Jrustela, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Jrustela was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Jrustela was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Jrustela, criminals are put to death while cuddling their favourite teddy bear.
- : Jrustela endorsed The Allied States of ShortBusCrashed.
- : Jrustela was endorsed by The Allied States of ShortBusCrashed.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Territorio di Nessuno, Valecania, Udluzechitlan, Tortoisica, HMS Unicorn, Plembobria, Zazumo, Nubianepal, Notyoutopia, Norvalkin, Zemnaya Svoboda, The Rossinite Empire, The Efteling, The Lancerian Empire, Syrixia, Ulumina, Sadakoyama, EretzIsrael, Felpolandia, Fengate, Trombone Kingdom, Selfgradatude, Kylesburgh, Caspiatea, Razzym, Uhura-Ubuntu, Xentherida, Lostlimeyland, Anarchy Sites, United Regions of Geographic Masses, Apetopia, Merconitonitopia, New Eleria, Former English Colony, Farnstopia, Philippedafos, Lord Ravenclaw, Ceretis, Erophla, Lemonbiscuits, Novare Res, Pakistan 001, Ophlantly, Lagondia, Marneverland, New Lakemba, Hermaes, Everywheristan, Poztopia, Poachland, and 22 others.The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, AdyLand, Lionia, Guslantis, Citiva, Imperium Augustum, Tokaryk, Neen, Sunto, Valory, New Ducklands, Amaradia, Cartertopia, Garden Bast, Mazeoftime, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Stenc, Religioncord, Frances Francis the First of France, The Holy Order of Polonia, ShortBusCrashed, and Pauline Bonaparte.