“In the long run, luck is awarded to the efficient”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Jrustela is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Arch-Duke with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.391 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hathinelthor. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The government is avowedly atheist, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, euthanasia is legal, and dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jrustela's national animal is the Head-Shagging Parrot, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Stacu.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 72 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Jrustela, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- 72 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Jrustela, euthanasia is legal.
- 12 hours ago: Jrustela voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Convention".
- 12 hours ago: Jrustela endorsed The Rancid Spleen Water of A mean old man.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Jrustela was endorsed by The Rancid Spleen Water of A mean old man.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jrustela, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jrustela, the government is avowedly atheist.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Jrustela, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Jrustela, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- 4 days ago: Jrustela endorsed The Kingdom of Divitaen.
Endorsements Received: 28 (Todd McCloud, Freedom Fascists, Goodnamesarerare, Kelssek, Packilvania, Reziel, Drakkengard, East Malaysia, Lyontisia, Eruopia, Southern Yugoslavia, De Quay, Nylter, Utopian Heights, Rightport, Cial, Ribtopia, Kaigi, MikGonnia, Meldom, Ramaeus, Samiana, Boridia, Kingberg, Blazing Samaritan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Divitaen, A mean old man)