The Proud Peoples of Jordsindia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Leader Jhord with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, absence of drug laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 9.71 billion Jordsindians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kcuffur. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Jordsindian economy, worth a remarkable 1,284 trillion millennial dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 132,236 millennial dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and most academic research has ground to a halt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Jordsindia's national animal is the king cobra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mixed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Jordsindia altered its national flag.
- : Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- : Jordsindia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Jordsindia ceased to exist.
- : Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- : Jordsindia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Devout.