“Chaos will fall to my blade”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Hell Empire of Jordsindia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by JorBoe with an iron fist, and renowned for its national health service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.242 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Defence and Religion & Spirituality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kcuffur. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Beef-Based Agriculture.
King cobra racing stadiums are open 24/7, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure, and environmentalists are staging large protests in front of reopened nuclear power plants. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Jordsindia's national animal is the king cobra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Mixed, and its currency is the millennial dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 6 hours ago: Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 11 days ago: Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 11 days ago: Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 14 days ago: Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Avoided.
- 19 days ago: Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 20 days ago: Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 22 days ago: Jordsindia altered its national flag.
- 22 days ago: Jordsindia was refounded.
- 36 days ago: Jordsindia ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: Jordsindia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pro-Market.