The Armed United States of Jonre is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by didik agus dwiantoro with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, avowedly heterosexual populace, and smutty television. The hard-nosed population of 12.133 billion Jonreans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of tulungagung. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The Jonrean economy, worth a remarkable 1,238 trillion saritems a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 102,044 saritems, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jonre is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jonre's national animal is the barongan gedi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kejawen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 13 hours ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 10 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 12 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 12 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 25 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 26 days ago: Jonre was refounded in Lazarus.
- 35 days ago: Jonre ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 38 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 50 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.