“ sosio-demokrasi & sosio-nasionalisme”
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Armed United States of Jonre is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by didik agus dwiantoro with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 3.395 billion, 3.392 billion of whom are zombies, Jonreans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Education are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of tulungagung. The average income tax rate is 99%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.
The national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, the nation's train stations are widely considered to be the ugliest in Osiris, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations, and children listen incredulously when their grandparents explain what a "running river" is. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jonre's national animal is the barongan gedi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Kejawen, and its currency is the saritem.
Jonre is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.03%
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 7 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 9 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 15 days ago: Jonre was refounded in Osiris.
- 19 days ago: Jonre ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 26 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 27 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 35 days ago: Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 47 days ago: Following new legislation in Jonre, children listen incredulously when their grandparents explain what a "running river" is.