The Armed people of Jonre is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by didik agus dwiantoro with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 12.988 billion rakyats are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Environment are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of tulungagung. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The strong Jonrean economy, worth a remarkable 1,422 trillion rupiahs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 109,523 rupiahs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, and the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jonre's national animal is the ngepet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kejawen.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jonre's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Jonre was refounded in Osiris.
- : Jonre ceased to exist.
- : Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- : Jonre was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- : Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- : Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Jonre was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.
- : Jonre was ravaged by a Zombie Horde from The Imperial Reich of Blue Light Mafia, infecting 1 million survivors.