The Sexyness of Jonathan O Neill is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 12.837 billion Jonathan O Neillians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jack O'Neill . The average income tax rate is 93.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Jonathan O Neillian economy, worth 408 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. Average income is 31,790 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Army rations are served on silver platters, teenagers are sent to jail for being out too late, Jonathan O Neill successfully hosted the Stargate Olympics, and divorce is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jonathan O Neill's national animal is the entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jonathan O Neill's influence in Stargate rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Jonathan O Neill was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Jonathan O Neill fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Jonathan O Neill fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- : Jonathan O Neill fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Jonathan O Neill was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Jonathan O Neill fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- : Jonathan O Neill fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : Jonathan O Neill was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 5%).
- : Jonathan O Neill fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.