The Principality of Jojojo is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The democratic population of 7.29 billion Jojojoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 80.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Jojojoan economy, worth 73.4 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 10,068 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is seen to favor Catholics. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jojojo's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jojojo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Jojojo lost WA Delegate status in Bizarre Penninsula of JoJo.
- : Jojojo resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Jojojo lodged a message on the Bizarre Penninsula of JoJo Regional Message Board.
- : Jojojo was endorsed by Cueva seca.
- : Jojojo changed its national slogan to "Suum cuique".
- : Jojojo changed its national currency to "Mark".
- : Jojojo altered its national flag.
- : Jojojo was endorsed by Blitz 2.
- : Jojojo ejected The ascension island from Bizarre Penninsula of JoJo.