“فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَٰلِبُونَ ”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Contender
Location: United Empire of Islam
The Islamic Sultanate of Johor is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Salahuddin with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, unlimited-speed roads, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 14.412 billion Johorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Johor Bahru. The average income tax rate is 89.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Johorian economy, worth a remarkable 2,716 trillion Gold Dinars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 188,512 Gold Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is illegal, emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales, the Hanging Gardens account for half of Johor Bahru's water use, and fur coats have become the latest fashion trend. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Johor's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Johor was endorsed by The Republic of Mishalle.
- 11 hours ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Johor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Johor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Devout.
- 6 days ago: Johor was endorsed by The Sultanate of Sandhora.
- 6 days ago: Johor's influence in United Empire of Islam fell from "Dealmaker" to "Contender".
- 6 days ago: Johor was endorsed by The Queendom of Slovenya.
- 7 days ago: Johor's influence in United Empire of Islam fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Dealmaker".
- 7 days ago: Johor was endorsed by The United Arab Emirates of KwaDai.