“فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَٰلِبُونَ ”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
Location: United Empire of Islam
The Islamic Sultanate of Johor is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Salahuddin with an iron fist, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 14.146 billion Johorians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Johor Bahru. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture industries.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, euthanasia is illegal, emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales, and the Hanging Gardens account for half of Johor Bahru's water use. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Johor's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Islam, and its currency is the Gold Dinar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 12 hours ago
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Johor endorsed The Sultanate of Al Meajilia.
- 4 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Johor's influence in United Empire of Islam rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 7 days ago: Johor endorsed The United Arab Emirates of KwaDai.
- 7 days ago: Johor endorsed The Hijab Afro arab sisterhood of Nomadic sister of shawnas north africa.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Johor, the Hanging Gardens account for half of Johor Bahru's water use.
- 10 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 13 days ago: Johor was endorsed by The United Arab Emirates of KwaDai.
- 18 days ago: Johor was endorsed by The Hijab Afro arab sisterhood of Nomadic sister of shawnas north africa.