“فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَٰلِبُونَ ”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: United Empire of Islam
The Islamic Sultanate of Johor is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Salahuddin with an even hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 11.945 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Johor Bahru. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture industries.
International tensions are high as Johor threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, and politicians live in abject luxury. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Johor's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Islam, and its currency is the Gold Dinar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 minutes ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Johor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Johor, politicians live in abject luxury.
- 7 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 13 days ago: Johor's influence in United Empire of Islam rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 15 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 16 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Johor, graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail.
- 23 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 24 days ago: Johor fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- 29 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.