“فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَٰلِبُونَ ”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
Location: United Empire of Islam
The Islamic Sultanate of Johor is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Salahuddin with an iron fist, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 13.495 billion Johorians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Johor Bahru. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture industries.
City sidewalks are crowded with overweight people, the only places to see Tigers now are at local zoos, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, and the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Johor's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Islam, and its currency is the Gold Dinar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Johor was endorsed by The Queendom of Elanore.
- 4 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 6 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: Top 10%).
- 7 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 8 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 9 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Johor, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations.
- 15 days ago: Johor's influence in United Empire of Islam rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Johor, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.