“فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَٰلِبُونَ ”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
Location: United Empire of Islam
The Islamic Sultanate of Johor is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Salahuddin with an iron fist, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 14.005 billion Johorians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Johor Bahru. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture industries.
Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, euthanasia is illegal, and emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Johor's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Islam, and its currency is the Gold Dinar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Johor was endorsed by The Hijab Afro arab sisterhood of Nomadic sister of shawnas north africa.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Johor, emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales.
- 4 days ago: Johor was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Judistan.
- 5 days ago: Johor endorsed The Republic of Mishalle.
- 6 days ago: Johor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Johor was endorsed by The Republic of Mishalle.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Johor, euthanasia is illegal.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Johor, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- 10 days ago: Johor endorsed The Queendom of Slovenya.