“Is Wolfbane the Bane of Wolves?”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: The Unicorns of the World
The Lascivious Lycanthropy of John Talbot is a colossal, devout nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.94 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture industries.
Billions of Pounds are being blown on orbital weapons development, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, and corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products. Crime is a serious problem. John Talbot's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 68 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 143 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 154 days ago: John Talbot relocated from Alakor to The Unicorns of the World.
- 178 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 221 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 254 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 264 days ago: John Talbot fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 283 days ago: John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 331 days ago: John Talbot lodged a message on the Alakor Regional Message Board.
- 340 days ago: John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.