The Lascivious Lycanthropy of John Talbot is a gargantuan, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, complete lack of public education, and self-igniting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 13.895 billion Talbotians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The frighteningly efficient a Talbotian economy, worth a remarkable 1,223 trillion Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 88,023 Pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 392,586 per year while the poor average 12,262, a ratio of 32.0 to 1.
Billions of Pounds are being blown on orbital weapons development, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, and corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. John Talbot's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market (last census: Top 10%).
- : John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- : John Talbot's influence in The Unicorns of the World fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.