“Is Wolfbane the Bane of Wolves?”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: The Unicorns of the World
The Lascivious Lycanthropy of John Talbot is a massive, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.932 billion, all of whom are zombies, Talbotians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture industries.
Billions of Pounds are being blown on orbital weapons development, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, and corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products. Crime is a serious problem. John Talbot's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Pound.
John Talbot is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.00%
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 26 days ago: John Talbot's influence in The Unicorns of the World rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 107 days ago: John Talbot changed its national demonym to "Talbotian" and its demonym adjective to "a Talbotian".
- 110 days ago: John Talbot's influence in The Unicorns of the World rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 121 days ago: John Talbot fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 180 days ago: John Talbot's influence in The Unicorns of the World fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 202 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 235 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 252 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 301 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- 335 days ago: John Talbot was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.