The Unbelievable Pure Evil of Jiflandia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Jifman with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, avowedly heterosexual populace, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 19.005 billion Jiflandians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jiflandiaville. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Jiflandian economy, worth a remarkable 5,679 trillion Death Knolls a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an amazing 298,822 Death Knolls, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,149,591 per year while the poor average 13,380, a ratio of 160 to 1.
Conscientious objectors are hanged as traitors, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Jiflandia's national animal is the Cerberus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Jifocism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 18 days ago: Jiflandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- 33 days ago: Following new legislation in Jiflandia, organ donation is compulsory.
- 33 days ago: Following new legislation in Jiflandia, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- 33 days ago: Following new legislation in Jiflandia, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- 43 days ago: Jiflandia relocated from Lazarus to Weed.
- 43 days ago: Jiflandia was refounded in Lazarus.
- 44 days ago: Jiflandia ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: Jiflandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 59 days ago: Jiflandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 67 days ago: Jiflandia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Godforsaken.