The Union of Jesioneka is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by democratically-elected Jes with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and zero percent divorce rate. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 25.998 billion Jesionekans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Defense and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aenna. The average income tax rate is 4.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Jesionekan economy, worth a remarkable 2,133 trillion dollar-taco parita a year, is dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 82,067 dollar-taco parita, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, tabloids coo over Democratically-elected Jes's expected child, and the art of conversation has been rediscovered. Crime is totally unknown. Jesioneka's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jesioneka was endorsed by The Protectorate of Oasisa.
- : Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- : Jesioneka was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Jesioneka was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Samanar.
- : Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Jesioneka, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- : Following new legislation in Jesioneka, tabloids coo over Democratically-elected Jes's expected child.
- : Following new legislation in Jesioneka, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Jesioneka fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
Endorsements Received: 21 » Solleana, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Port-du-sud, Slaytania, Coreras, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Mystiquelle, Hasurei, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Nojia, Blogotopia, Ilha Rongo Koa, Aersoldorf, Zeklandia, United Kingdom of Selesnia, and Samanar.