The Union of Jesioneka is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by democratically-elected Jes with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, unlimited-speed roads, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 25.571 billion Jesionekans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Environment and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Defense and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aenna. The average income tax rate is 4.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Jesionekan economy, worth a remarkable 1,951 trillion dollar-taco parita a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 76,314 dollar-taco parita, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, voting is compulsory, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, and residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes. Crime is totally unknown. Jesioneka's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Jesioneka was endorsed by The Republic of Purple Atlantis.
- 6 days ago: Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 10%).
- 13 days ago: Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 13 days ago: Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 13 days ago: Jesioneka was endorsed by The Kingdom of West Gensokyo.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Jesioneka, residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes.
- 17 days ago: Jesioneka was endorsed by The Federation of Zeklandia.
- 34 days ago: Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 38 days ago: Jesioneka was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- 39 days ago: Jesioneka was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 22 » Solleana, Dustwind, Rex Republic, Kelvinski, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Port-du-sud, Slaytania, Coreras, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Mystiquelle, Hasurei, FreeGunsForAll, Zyrcrestia, Nojia, Blogotopia, Yatsuhashimurasaki, Ilha Rongo Koa, Aersoldorf, AdyLand, Zeklandia, and West Gensokyo.