“Work together for the sake of freedom”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Allied Republics
The Free Republic of Jellydom is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 17.545 billion are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jellydominum. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and the number of students attending university has reached a record high. Crime is totally unknown. Jellydom's national animal is the mongoose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the fruit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 2 hours ago
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Jellydom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Sanitation".
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Jellydom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Jellydom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Jellydom endorsed The United Provinces of Western Timpetotia.
- 6 days ago: Jellydom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 6 days ago: Jellydom was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 8 days ago: Jellydom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 8 days ago: Jellydom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 11 days ago: Jellydom was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 12 days ago: Jellydom voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
Endorsements Received: None.