“Cessante ratione legis cessat ipsa lex”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Seven Kingdoms of Jedizora is a massive, economically powerful nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, intelligent population of 4.066 billion Jedizorans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kings Landing. The average income tax rate is 88%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, riots have broken out as a water shortage threatens Jedizora's stability, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, and noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law. Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jedizora's national animal is the Stag, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is The Worship of R'hllor, and its currency is the Ruppee.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Jedizora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Jedizora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 5 days ago: Jedizora was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 8 days ago: Jedizora was refounded in Lazarus.
- 91 days ago: Jedizora ceased to exist.
- 93 days ago: Jedizora fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 96 days ago: Jedizora fell out of the regional Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 99 days ago: Jedizora's influence in The coalition of sovereign nations rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- 107 days ago: Jedizora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 110 days ago: Jedizora's influence in The coalition of sovereign nations rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".