“Imperium fore ut nova luce diei.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Blood Chaser of Javiern is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 2.758 billion Javiernians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government devotes most of its attentions to Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Social Welfare and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Javiern City. The average income tax rate is 21%. A large private sector is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, followed by Basket Weaving and Uranium Mining.
A recent law has banned homes from having any more than one wheel, graffiti graces every city's streets, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points, and Javiern has designated Javiern City as its capital city. Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Javiern's national animal is the Beast, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Java.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Javiern was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Javiern was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 10 days ago: Javiern was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Javiern, Javiern has designated Javiern City as its capital city.
- 10 days ago: Javiern relocated from The Rejected Realms to Nugut.
- 10 days ago: Javiern applied to join the World Assembly.
- 10 days ago: Javiern relocated from The Pretty Good Region to The Rejected Realms.
- 10 days ago: Javiern was ejected and banned from The Pretty Good Region by The Nominal Principality of Grackle Rock.
- 11 days ago: Javiern resigned from the World Assembly.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Javiern, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.