The That Bond who shagged me of Jarodl is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Insert your name here with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.511 billion Jarodlians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silversun. The average income tax rate is 3.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jarodlian economy, worth a remarkable 1,659 trillion Arans a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 157,866 Arans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, birth rates have hit an all-time low, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jarodl's national animal is the panda, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Do I.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jarodl fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Jarodl fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- : Jarodl fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Jarodl resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Jarodl was endorsed by The Final Fit of Zyonn.
- : Jarodl was endorsed by The Empire of Sima Zhao.