The That Bond who shagged me of Jarodl is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Insert your name here with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 10.672 billion Jarodlians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silversun. The average income tax rate is 4.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jarodlian economy, worth a remarkable 1,696 trillion Arans a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 159,001 Arans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, the explosive fireball of the disintegrating space shuttle has devastated Cape Jarodl, and troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jarodl's national animal is the panda, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Do I.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Jarodl fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Jarodl, troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean.
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Jarodl was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Jarodl fell out of the world Top 5% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Jarodl was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Father Knows Best State".