“Siding with Imperalism since 2010!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The That Bond who shagged me of Jarodl is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Insert your name here with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.734 billion Jarodlians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silversun. The average income tax rate is 51%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
The government spends millions of Arans every year prosecuting spammers, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling", and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jarodl's national animal is the panda, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Do I, and its currency is the Aran.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 4 days ago: Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 9 days ago: Jarodl relocated from Balder to Canada.
- 9 days ago: Jarodl was refounded in Balder.
- 11 days ago: Jarodl ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 26 days ago: Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 28 days ago: Jarodl was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 32 days ago: Jarodl was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 39 days ago: Following new legislation in Jarodl, discarded pennies litter the streets.