The Republic of Jamilkhuze is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Awakened One with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 10.356 billion Jamilkhuzis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nouveau Yathrib. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jamilkhuzean economy, worth a remarkable 1,063 trillion New francRiels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 102,651 New francRiels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Major internet servers have acquired citizenship, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails, and colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions. Crime is totally unknown. Jamilkhuze's national animal is the eucalyptus dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jamilkhuze was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Whibland.
- : Jamilkhuze was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, colleges adhere to rigid ethnic quotas for admissions.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- : Jamilkhuze was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Jamilkhuze was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Mare Nectaris, Avaerilon, Kanoria, The Free Domains, Grolsch, Anaaxes, Scorlewald, Lawattsia, The Nation of Lakota, Greater Egristan, Odd Republic, Mons Garle, Cestlui, Freeland Newworldia, Valtur, and Whibland.