The Republic of Jamilkhuze is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Awakened One with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, ban on automobiles, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.167 billion Jamilkhuzis enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nouveau Yathrib. The average income tax rate is 42.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jamilkhuzean economy, worth a remarkable 1,173 trillion New francRiels a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,057 New francRiels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown. Jamilkhuze's national animal is the eucalyptus dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Jamilkhuze was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, good looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, nine out of ten citizens of Jamilkhuze answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless.
- : Following new legislation in Jamilkhuze, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes'.
- : Jamilkhuze was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Mare Nectaris, Avaerilon, Kanoria, The Free Domains, Grolsch, Anaaxes, Scorlewald, Lawattsia, The Nation of Lakota, Greater Egristan, Odd Republic, Mons Garle, Cestlui, Freeland Newworldia, Valtur, Whibland, Suaveland, Union of Unidan, and Ugartschin.