The Water Queen of Jamie Anumia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Jamie Anumia with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory vegetarianism, anti-smoking policies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.926 billion Jamie Anumians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jamie City. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The strong Jamie Anumian economy, worth 692 trillion Currencies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 99,918 Currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, teachers are routinely tested to keep their jobs, public nudity is compulsory, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is totally unknown. Jamie Anumia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 1%).
- : Jamie Anumia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Jamie Anumia relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : Jamie Anumia was refounded in Balder.
- : Jamie Anumia ceased to exist.
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Jamie Anumia resigned from the World Assembly.