The Water Queen of Jamie Anumia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Jamie Anumia with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory vegetarianism, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.881 billion Jamie Anumians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jamie City. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The strong Jamie Anumian economy, worth 783 trillion Currencies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 99,478 Currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Jamie Anumia's radio stations, and citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want. Crime is totally unknown. Jamie Anumia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Jamie Anumia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Jamie Anumia applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Jamie Anumia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Jamie Anumia was endorsed by The Synthetic Consensus of Kelvaros Prime.
- : Jamie Anumia was endorsed by The Republic of Jacksonville City.
- : Jamie Anumia endorsed The Synthetic Consensus of Kelvaros Prime.
- : Jamie Anumia endorsed The Sick of Johanness.
- : Jamie Anumia endorsed The autonomous collective of snazz.