The Syndicate of Jambizana is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Professor Aloysius Ambrose with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.532 billion Jambizanans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waldenia. The average income tax rate is 99.8%.
The thriving Jambizanan economy, worth a remarkable 1,411 trillion Bitcoins a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 165,490 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling", and pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government. Crime is totally unknown. Jambizana's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is to do good.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 2 hours ago: Jambizana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 3 hours ago: Jambizana was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Jambizana was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Jambizana applied to join the World Assembly.
- 5 days ago: Jambizana was refounded in Lazarus.
- 288 days ago: Jambizana ceased to exist.
- 289 days ago: Jambizana was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 291 days ago: Jambizana was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 298 days ago: Jambizana was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Best Weather.
- 300 days ago: Jambizana was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Nicest Citizens.