|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Mars
The Queen's State of J E Marlowe is a colossal, economically powerful nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.044 billion J E Marloweans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Healthcare, and Social Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5%. A robust private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology industries.
Voting is voluntary, nudity is frowned upon, gambling is outlawed, and the streets are increasingly clogged with poverty-stricken beggars. Crime is pervasive, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. J E Marlowe's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 10 days ago: J E Marlowe was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential.
- 18 days ago: J E Marlowe was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 20 days ago: J E Marlowe changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 28 days ago: J E Marlowe was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 45 days ago: J E Marlowe changed its national animal to "deer" and its nation type to "State".
- 45 days ago: J E Marlowe altered its national flag.
- 45 days ago: J E Marlowe relocated from Balder to The Mars.
- 45 days ago: J E Marlowe was refounded in Balder.
- 336 days ago: J E Marlowe ceased to exist.
- 1 year 7 days ago: J E Marlowe was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.