The Grand Duchy of Ivil is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ivil1 with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 10.547 billion Ivilians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of FUBAR. The average income tax rate is 13.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ivilian economy, worth a remarkable 1,593 trillion Talents a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 151,064 Talents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, randomly bombing neighboring countries has become the new national sport, and parents are held criminally responsible for their children's crimes. Crime is relatively low. Ivil's national animal is the Mary's cute little lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days ago
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ivil, parents are held criminally responsible for their children's crimes.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ivil, randomly bombing neighboring countries has become the new national sport.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ivil, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems.
- 2 days ago: Ivil endorsed The Empire of Abrutus Etto.
- 9 days ago: Ivil was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Alela.
- 10 days ago: Ivil was endorsed by The Empire of Abrutus Etto.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Ivil, nervous homeowners have been blamed for rising death rates amongst carol singers and locksmiths.
- 11 days ago: Ivil endorsed The Commonwealth of Ligenburg.
- 11 days ago: Ivil endorsed The Republic of United Dragons.
- 15 days ago: Ivil was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ligenburg.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Foucaults garden, Tigyland, Jenesia, Lexembourg, An Clar, The City-State of Vienna, Prinx, Mulderanian Empire, Eurosceptic Citizens, Polonilandia, Ecclestia, Outer Sparta, Fenian Provinces, Imperium Anglorum, Wombelland, Northern German Federation, Short shorts, Wundaskenael, Basque Dominion, Nova Luna, Nerds Geeks and Trolls, Pinderia, Wartoc, Lonely Star Nation, Satan Bear, The Lair of the Mothman, Forgotton Warriors, Portuguese Explorers, United Dragons, Ligenburg, Abrutus Etto, and Alela.