“Ambassador from the CSSR”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The People's Republic of Israel Ambassador is a colossal, devout nation, notable for its complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 8.02 billion embassy staff members are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The CSSR Embassy. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24%. A healthy private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Furniture Restoration and Pizza Delivery.
Libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, teachers regularly paddle unruly students, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security, and Christianity has been named as Israel Ambassador's national religion. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Israel Ambassador's national animal is the polar bear, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Israel Ambassador was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 6 days ago: Israel Ambassador's influence in Israel rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 20 days ago: Israel Ambassador's influence in Israel fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- 25 days ago: Israel Ambassador's influence in Israel rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 28 days ago: Israel Ambassador fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 31 days ago: Israel Ambassador changed its national demonym to "embassy staff member".
- 31 days ago: Israel Ambassador changed its national demonym to "embassy staff".
- 33 days ago: Israel Ambassador was endorsed by The United States of Britarvia.
- 33 days ago: Israel Ambassador was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 33 days ago: Israel Ambassador applied to join the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.