“Let Justice Prevail!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Armed Republic of Isoldi is a massive, devout nation, ruled by Gawain Walker with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.528 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Markovia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
It is illegal to liberate slaves, survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport, citizens must pay to enjoy Isoldi's pristine beaches, and the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Isoldi's national animal is the hyena, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Violetism, and its currency is the mark.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Isoldi was endorsed by The Republic of Northern Koryeo.
- 5 days ago: Isoldi was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 7 days ago: Isoldi was endorsed by The Blue and Green GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Isoldi, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Isoldi, citizens must pay to enjoy Isoldi's pristine beaches.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Isoldi, survivors receive aid from only the most environmentally-friendly transport.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Isoldi, it is illegal to liberate slaves.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Isoldi, island residents must resort to canoes and sailboats to get to work.
- 13 days ago: Isoldi endorsed The Free Land of Venerus.
- 13 days ago: Isoldi endorsed The Queendom of Ayunli.
Endorsements Received: 62 (Voodoo garden, Ikhlaqistan, Sharpe Beach, Robloxica, The United States America, Randomain, Christian Indonesia, Thesan, Lahuland, Tzo, Quineticut, Western Zweiback, Foxdale, Hayden Island, Brittanita, Clarkistan, Blogotopia, Dustwind, Coreras, Spadanera, Chronopolice, Moogs World, Achiotopia, Edgemaster, Ravenclaw Towers, Sigsauer and zachary, Anollasia, Yamirland, Earth Federation, Alterlund, Flodonia, Screaming Saint, Kalorn City, Pacific Commonwealth, Of France, ComradeLenin, The Rogue Nation of Owls, Osea Island, Lubnid, The Fried Fritos, Neo Kingston, Eat_aly, Arkhane, The Republic of Michigan, Cammiwoo, Lutreis, Rex Republic, Imperial Royal Union, United Republic of India, Woonsocket, Odwallaland, Glaciacium, Glaciem, Sehkmet, Jogaria, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Aquinoland, Venerus, Ayunli, Anime Daisuki, Northern Koryeo)