The Regurgitated Superpower of Ironicness is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Bowron with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 4.881 billion Ironicnessians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jasperion City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.6%.
The all-consuming Ironicnessian economy, worth 300 trillion gold nuggets a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 61,630 gold nuggets, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios, nudity is frowned upon, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle, and the public health bureaucracy is wrapped in miles of red tape. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ironicness's national animal is the maybelle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ironicness's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ironicness was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Devout, Most Cheerful Citizens, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, and Best Weather.
- : Ironicness relocated from Atrigeas to The North Pacific.
- : Ironicness altered its national flag.
- : Ironicness relocated from Osiris to Atrigeas.
- : Ironicness was refounded in Osiris.
- : Ironicness ceased to exist.
- : Ironicness was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Ironicness fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Devout.
- : Ironicness was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.