The Mostly Insignificant Nation of Ioavollr is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.486 billion Humans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Ioavollrian economy, worth 311 trillion ISSP Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 15,183 ISSP Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees, euthanasia is legal, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, and there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ioavollr's national animal is the Kodiak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees.
- : Ioavollr endorsed The Republic of Hamstery.
- : Ioavollr fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Ioavollr was endorsed by The Republic of Hamstery.
- : Ioavollr was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.
- : Ioavollr was endorsed by The Social Republic of Eutania.
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
Endorsements Received: 10 » Silberia, Honshuwa, Arendelle And Adjacent Lands, The United Republic of Prussia, Democratic Society for Human Advancment, New Scandiland, Kirschrot, Italmis, Eutania, and Hamstery.