The Mostly Insignificant Nation of Ioavollr is a gargantuan, cultured nation, renowned for its compulsory vegetarianism, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.033 billion Humans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Ioavollrian economy, worth 301 trillion ISSP Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 15,071 ISSP Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, and a government program is underway to revitalize Ioavollr's beaches. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ioavollr's national animal is the Kodiak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, a government program is underway to revitalize Ioavollr's beaches.
- : Ioavollr lodged a message on the Scandinavia Regional Message Board.
- : Ioavollr endorsed The Kingdom of Chotar.
- : Ioavollr endorsed The Kingdom of Krachtighaven.
- : Ioavollr endorsed The Social Republic of Eutania.
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Ioavollr fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Ioavollr, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist.
- : The Brennanndi Ríki of Muspellheim removed Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Ioavollr in Scandinavia.
Endorsements Received: 10 » Silberia, Honshuwa, Arendelle And Adjacent Lands, Mutinburgh, Goldvarnia, The United Republic of Prussia, Democratic Society for Human Advancment, New Scandiland, Hvalsland, and Kirschrot.