“Pace et Prosperitate”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Geniocracy of Invictus is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 6.874 billion Invictians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Civitas. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million equitas of property damage, Invictus's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Invictus's national animal is the liondog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the equita.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Invictus was endorsed by The Ardrean Mining Colony of Ninabi.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Invictus, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Invictus, Invictus's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Invictus, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million equitas of property damage.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Invictus, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Invictus, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- 10 days ago: Invictus published "Cities of Invictus" (Factbook: Geography).
- 10 days ago: Invictus was endorsed by The Liberal Republic of Avirum.
- 22 days ago: Invictus endorsed The Ardrean Mining Colony of Ninabi.
- 22 days ago: Invictus lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Tzo, Osea Island, Dustwind, Seranis, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Kelvinski, Solleana, Chronopolice, Earth Federation, Dracoria, Anollasia, Arnor and Gondor-, The Soylent Green Party, Randomain, Thomason, Kievskaya, Laan, Nubpryton, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Hawalius, Wolfhunters, Strenuus, Badass Badassery, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Rainbow Dashers, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Steidenland, FreeGunsForAll, Markanite, Mursilis, LARF, Zyrcrestia, Puerto Barrio, Kokkinostan, Goat Horns, Zafalla, Nojia, Wysrod, Aipotu Ruo, Blogotopia, Northern Arcadian Empire, The Jensmonian Empire, Zabbar, Great-Bohemia, Avirum, and Ninabi.