The Progressive Alliance of Indian Joint States is a colossal, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.895 billion Indians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zeeram SuperCity. The average income tax rate is 92.1%.
The large but inefficient Indian economy, worth 363 trillion Joint State Rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. Average income is 46,031 Joint State Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Artists are pillars of society, skateparks can be found in every city, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and the government seizes private property for the 'good of the people'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indian Joint States's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 6 days ago: Indian Joint States fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 34 days ago: Indian Joint States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 36 days ago: Indian Joint States's influence in India fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- 37 days ago: Indian Joint States's influence in India rose from "Minnow" to "Power".
- 37 days ago: Indian Joint States lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- 37 days ago: Indian Joint States relocated from Osiris to India.
- 39 days ago: Indian Joint States was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 47 days ago: Indian Joint States was refounded in Osiris.
- 86 days ago: Indian Joint States ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: Indian Joint States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Sector.