“In Love We Believe,In Peace We Live,In God We Trust”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Progressive Alliance of Indian Joint States is a colossal, genial nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 6.142 billion Indian Joint Statesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zeeram Capital City. The average income tax rate is 80%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, and the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in India. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indian Joint States's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Joint State Rupee.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 days ago
- 10 hours ago: Indian Joint States fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Indian Joint States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Indian Joint States was endorsed by The People's Republic of MODIFIED BHARAT.
- 18 days ago: Indian Joint States fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 22 days ago: Indian Joint States was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 24 days ago: Indian Joint States was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 24 days ago: Indian Joint States was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 29 days ago: Indian Joint States voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Oil Tanker Standards Act"".
- 29 days ago: Indian Joint States lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- 32 days ago: Indian Joint States lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.