“In the blood of our enemies do we thrive.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Gardens of Flesh and Bone
The Vintage blood wine of Incognitian Paradox is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 8.767 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 47%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Cheese Exports.
The Navy has outraged the international community by sinking a boatload of refugees to prevent them reaching the shore, all news sources are under strict government control, Incognitian Paradox's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, and Incognitian Paradox's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Incognitian Paradox's national animal is the Crimson Wolf, and its currency is the Loyalty .
Most Recent Government Activity: 29 days ago
- 28 days ago: Incognitian Paradox's influence in The Gardens of Flesh and Bone fell from "Hermit" to "Minnow".
- 29 days ago: Incognitian Paradox's influence in The Gardens of Flesh and Bone rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 29 days ago: Incognitian Paradox relocated from Lazarus to The Gardens of Flesh and Bone.
- 29 days ago: Incognitian Paradox was refounded in Lazarus.
- 30 days ago: Incognitian Paradox ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: Incognitian Paradox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian (last census: Top 5%).
- 282 days ago: Incognitian Paradox fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 364 days ago: Incognitian Paradox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- 1 year 5 days ago: Incognitian Paradox was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 1 year 15 days ago: Incognitian Paradox relocated from Balder to Blackwater Tavern.