“Pax Per Bellum”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Empire of Tamriel
The Tamrielic Empire of Imperial-Empire is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Emperor Titus Mede II with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.114 billion Imperials are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial City. The average income tax rate is 86%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail industries.
Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, military spending recently hit a new high, a dictator has seized power and outlawed elections, and refugees from other nations are flocking to Imperial-Empire's border. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial-Empire's national animal is the Drake, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Church of the Nine Divines, and its currency is the Imperial.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Imperial-Empire was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imperial-Empire, refugees from other nations are flocking to Imperial-Empire's border.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imperial-Empire, a dictator has seized power and outlawed elections.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imperial-Empire, military spending recently hit a new high.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imperial-Empire, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imperial-Empire, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Imperials to support the Uranium Mining industry.
- 16 hours ago: Imperial-Empire lodged a message on the The Empire of Tamriel Regional Message Board.
- 19 hours ago: Imperial-Empire relocated from Osiris to The Empire of Tamriel.
- 19 hours ago: Imperial-Empire altered its national flag.
- 19 hours ago: Imperial-Empire was refounded in Osiris.