The Tamriellic Empire of Imperial-Empire is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Titus Mede II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.133 billion Imperials are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial City. The average income tax rate is 86.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Imperial economy, worth 669 trillion Septims a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 109,091 Septims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial-Empire's national animal is the Drake, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Church of the Nine Divines.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial-Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Imperial-Empire fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Imperial-Empire fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Imperial-Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Imperial-Empire's influence in The Empire of Tamriel rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Imperial-Empire relocated from Osiris to The Empire of Tamriel.
- : Imperial-Empire altered its national flag.
- : Imperial-Empire was refounded in Osiris.
- : Imperial-Empire ceased to exist.
- : Imperial-Empire's influence in The Empire of Tamriel fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".