“If it's free, take two”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Toxic Garbage Island of Impenyer is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Emperor with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 17.78 billion Impenyerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt individuals juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dromund Kaas. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, Dromund Kaas is a police state during international summits, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers, and most citizens in Impenyer are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Impenyer's national animal is the Bantha, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Sith, and its currency is the Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Impenyer, most citizens in Impenyer are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Impenyer, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Impenyer, Dromund Kaas is a police state during international summits.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Impenyer, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Impenyer, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- 10 days ago: Impenyer was endorsed by The Dictatorship of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
- 12 days ago: Impenyer was endorsed by The Kingdom of Satvahan.
- 13 days ago: Impenyer fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Defense Forces.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Impenyer, loans are available for students from poor families.
- 18 days ago: Impenyer was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Paulee.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Velon, Groovistan, Fengate, Herzliyya, Yaorozu, Whereisthatistan, Novare Res, Grosseschnauzer, Span, Anarcosyndiclic Peons, Elevation, Oneofakynd, Espana Japones, Pasargad, Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Blackshear41, Ischaemia, Unimaginable Doom, Jefffliu, Democatic Donkeys, New haven america, Abs123, Esponnise, My Utopian World, Renetopia, Freedom is, Caish Empire, God n Country n Byron, McMasterdonia, Macworld, Everywheristan, Oilgarchy, Brutobropia, Ator People, Mandexia, New Delmarva, HMS Unicorn, Thatchertropolis, Olvern, Alunya, Framhaven, Kiwitaicho, Rychburn, 007James Bond, EVOLUTION786, Eumbner, New Absurdistan, and 18 others.Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, Bristol C, Ulumina, Temberin, Abacathea, Francovania, Deutheland, Axari, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Lokarth, Wisconsota, Kevaren, Giancarlo, Varovanjov, Lionia, Imperium Magna Graecia, Paulee, and Satvahan.