|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Faceless Republic of Imbarien is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.475 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Education and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imbarien City. The average income tax rate is 97%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, punitive tariffs protect local industry, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge, and much of Imbarien's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imbarien's national animal is the Norn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Coffeebean.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 18 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Imbarien was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, much of Imbarien's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Imbarien lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, senior citizens are often found slaving away in factories.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Imbarien lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 4 days ago: Imbarien was endorsed by The Taco Autocracy of Benevolent Thomas.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Dustwind, Blogotopia, Achiotopia, Tzo, Wolfco, Christian Indonesia, Seranis, Screaming Saint, The Soylent Green Party, Western Zweiback, Kokkinostan, Majestrix, Anollasia, Thesan, Spadanera, Tinbo, Great-Bohemia, Solleana, Hayden Island, Jamestonian Empire, Osea Island, Lubnid, Rex Republic, Cammiwoo, Earth Federation, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Dracoria, Mursilis, Republic of VEW, Critterstan, KooKachoo, Terra Amazonia, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Northern Koryeo, Thomason, Wailfolk, YildizBona, Grungerock, Silvermain, Matterland, Exemplaire, Fulheim, Cerb, Krallaria, Lahuland, Testa, Kelvinski, Christopolas, The imperial state of Japan, Chronopolice, and 12 others.Biblical Importance, Marghita, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Dendor, Germanic Unity, Ozylandias, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Strenuus, ProgUtopia, Indian Empire, The United Libertarian regions, and Benevolent Thomas.