The Faceless Republic of Imbarien is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 8.728 billion Imbarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imbarien City. The average income tax rate is 1.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Imbarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,180 trillion Coffeebeans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 135,269 Coffeebeans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader's mistress is the belle at many state balls, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters, and books are so highly regarded in Imbarien that libraries are often revered as holy shrines. Crime is almost non-existent. Imbarien's national animal is the Norn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imbarien was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Imbarien was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Armed, the Top 5% for Smartest Citizens, and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens and Largest Populations.
- : Imbarien was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Imbarien was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Imbarien, books are so highly regarded in Imbarien that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Imbarien was endorsed by The Federation of Sovereign Republic of Welm.
- : Imbarien was endorsed by The Tranquil Haven of Cesaris.
- : Imbarien was endorsed by The Proto-Utopia of Grimlandia.
- : Imbarien was endorsed by Kongeriket vest-finnmark.
- : Imbarien was endorsed by The Republic of Atlanta Island.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, Tzo, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Osea Island, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Grungerock, Matterland, Testa, Kelvinski, Mystiquelle, Coreras, Beiluxia, FreeGunsForAll, Spncrgmn, Blogotopia, Slaytania, Ilha Rongo Koa, The Republic of lkxciv, The United Dog Days Providence, New Katamenia, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Zeganas, A Death Arena, The Tasmanian Islands, Aedue, Perzische Keizer, Siuts, Urinai, Digatoria, Dopiax, Puzzlement Pizza, Louisistan, Wysrod, Republic Of Sindria, Spiritbw, Central Realms, Atlanta Island, Grimlandia, Cesaris, and Sovereign Republic of Welm.