The Faceless Republic of Imbarien is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.622 billion Imbarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imbarien City. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Imbarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,263 trillion Coffeebeans a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 224,735 Coffeebeans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imbarien's national animal is the Norn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, the nation leads 10000 Islands in per capita stalking.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- 12 hours ago: Imbarien endorsed The People's Republic of FBSK.
- 22 hours ago: Imbarien was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Imbarien was endorsed by The People's Republic of FBSK.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Imbarien, immigrant herding has become a national pastime.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Imbarien was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 41 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, Tzo, Christian Indonesia, Seranis, Screaming Saint, The Soylent Green Party, Anollasia, Solleana, Jamestonian Empire, Osea Island, Rex Republic, Earth Federation, Dracoria, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Grungerock, Silvermain, Matterland, Testa, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Chronopolice, Mystiquelle, Coreras, Badass Badassery, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, FreeGunsForAll, Markanite, Spncrgmn, Zafalla, Wysrod, Blogotopia, Zabbar, Slaytania, Fujisan, The Peach Islands, Aipotu Ruo, The Foxfyre Islands, The Republic of Michigan, and FBSK.