|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: The Allied Republics
The TAR Elder Statesman of Icamera is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by President Mark Abacoba with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.839 billion Icamerans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although the Environment and Defence are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haplidahipe. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 78%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Abortions are routinely performed in Icamera's hospitals, the country is preparing for war, Icamera's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and military spending recently hit a new high. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Icamera's national animal is the giraffe, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Blueism, and its currency is the ladrola.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 13 hours ago: Icamera was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Icamera was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: Icamera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn General Halcones".
- 12 days ago: Icamera lodged a message on the The Allied Republics Regional Message Board.
- 20 days ago: Icamera lodged a message on the The Allied Republics Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: Icamera's influence in The Allied Republics rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- 22 days ago: Icamera lodged a message on the The Allied Republics Regional Message Board.
- 23 days ago: Icamera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 28 days ago: Icamera was struck by a Cure Missile from The Federal Drakan Republic of Obito, curing 76 million infected.
- 28 days ago: Icamera was struck by a Cure Missile from The Federal Drakan Republic of Obito, curing 90 million infected.
Endorsements Received: None.