Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: The Allied Republics
The TAR Ex-President of Icamera is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Mark Abacoba with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.078 billion Icamerans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although the Environment and Defence are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haplidahipe. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Abortions are routinely performed in Icamera's hospitals, the country is preparing for war, Icamera's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and military spending recently hit a new high. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Icamera's national animal is the giraffe, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Blueism, and its currency is the ladrola.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 10 hours ago: Icamera was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Icamera fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 7 days ago: Icamera voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Capitalist Paradise".
- 16 days ago: Icamera voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Joint Systems Alliance"".
- 20 days ago: Icamera lodged a message on the The Allied Republics Regional Message Board.
- 22 days ago: Icamera lodged a message on the The Allied Republics Regional Message Board.
- 23 days ago: Icamera lodged a message on the The Allied Republics Regional Message Board.
- 24 days ago: Icamera fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 29 days ago: Icamera was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Defense Forces.
- 33 days ago: Icamera was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: 1 » Fourthraich.