|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The United Tribes Monarchy of Ibo-Biafra is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Babacar III with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 346 million, 332 million of whom are zombies, Ibo-Biafrans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Commerce and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Djibouti. The average income tax rate is 91%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Book Publishing and Information Technology.
Protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, euthanasia is legal, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ibo-Biafra's national animal is the Yedebub Biheroch Bihereseboch na Hizboch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Various, and its currency is the halali kila mahali.
Ibo-Biafra is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.26%
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 27 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 10%).
- 29 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Emirate of Pixelistan.
- 34 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Republic Federation of Marnuvia.
- 42 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Barlands.
- 48 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Holy Blue Cross of Sammas.
- 56 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nudest.
- 62 days ago: Ibo-Biafra fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- 70 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 72 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 77 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 5%).