The United Tribes Monarchy of Ibo-Biafra is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Babacar III with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.526 billion Ibo-Biafrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Djibouti. The average income tax rate is 72.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Ibo-Biafran economy, worth 859 trillion halali kila mahalis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 131,675 halali kila mahalis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ibo-Biafra's national animal is the Yedebub, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Various.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 9 days ago: Ibo-Biafra fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 9 days ago: Ibo-Biafra fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 12 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 20 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Sector.
- 20 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Empire of Athorack.
- 25 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Holy Roman Empire of Trollfaceia.
- 25 days ago: Ibo-Biafra endorsed The Holy Roman Empire of Trollfaceia.
- 25 days ago: Ibo-Biafra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Historia Novorum".
- 25 days ago: Ibo-Biafra voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
Endorsements Received: 19 » The Knights who say Neee, Nippluania, Noordeinde, Precisely Nothing, Mousebumples, Barlands, Marnuvia, Pixelistan, Voxum Mortalum, The Rebublic of Nyx, Aevana, DDAHK, Syxx9Core, Cool Spring, Jaccardistan, Fifthland, Katkasistan, Trollfaceia, and Athorack.