The United Tribes Monarchy of Ibo-Biafra is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Babacar III with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.134 billion Ibo-Biafrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Djibouti. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ibo-Biafran economy, worth 949 trillion halali kila mahalis a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,058 halali kila mahalis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ibo-Biafra's national animal is the Yedebub, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Various.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ibo-Biafra's influence in Altrania rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 1%).
- : Ibo-Biafra relocated from Europeia to Altrania.
- : Ibo-Biafra was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : Ibo-Biafra fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- : Ibo-Biafra fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Community of Kekerino.
- : Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Arwanezh.
- : Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- : Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Queendom of CassyStyles.