|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The United Tribes Monarchy of Ibo-Biafra is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Babacar III with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. Its compassionate population of 3.517 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Education and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Djibouti. The average income tax rate is 86%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Book Publishing and Information Technology.
Tourists outnumber citizens two to one, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, and traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ibo-Biafra's national animal is the Yedebub Biheroch Bihereseboch na Hizboch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the halali kila mahali.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 13 hours ago
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Ibo-Biafra voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 7 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Empire of Mantussinia.
- 10 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Defense Forces (last census: Top 10%).
- 16 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 21 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The United States of Kiosland.
- 23 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 31 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Meritocracy of Moronist Decisions.
- 31 days ago: Ibo-Biafra voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The NationStates Community"".
- 31 days ago: Ibo-Biafra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Against Corruption"".
- 31 days ago: Ibo-Biafra endorsed The Meritocracy of Moronist Decisions.