The United Tribes Monarchy of Ibo-Biafra is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Babacar III with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.223 billion Ibo-Biafrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Djibouti. The average income tax rate is 71.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Ibo-Biafran economy, worth 816 trillion halali kila mahalis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 131,281 halali kila mahalis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, and priests are being drafted by the church load. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ibo-Biafra's national animal is the Yedebub, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Various.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 8 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 8 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 16 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 10%).
- 16 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Federation of Cypriot Territories.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Ibo-Biafra, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Ibo-Biafra, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Ibo-Biafra, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines.
- 17 days ago: Following new legislation in Ibo-Biafra, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes.
- 17 days ago: Ibo-Biafra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Suppress International Piracy"".
- 21 days ago: Ibo-Biafra was endorsed by The Holy Empire Banner Hunters of Golgothastan.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Armenika, The Knights who say Neee, Nippluania, Noordeinde, Precisely Nothing, Mousebumples, Barlands, Marnuvia, Pixelistan, Voxum Mortalum, The Rebublic of Nyx, Aevana, DDAHK, Syxx9Core, Cool Spring, The Befriended Republic, Kaboomlandia, Jaccardistan, Fifthland, and Cypriot Territories.