The Inane Ravings of I V Stalin is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rob the Insane with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 21.523 billion Stalinists enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lyonesse. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Stalinist economy, worth a remarkable 6,994 trillion foliages a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 324,970 foliages, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. I V Stalin's national animal is the llama, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Biblioholism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 43 days ago
- 16 hours ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 9 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 10 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
- 19 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 19 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 21 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 23 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 25 days ago: I V Stalin fell out of the world Top 1% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 28 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 32 days ago: I V Stalin fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.