The Inane Ravings of I V Stalin is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Rob the Insane with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 21.391 billion Stalinists enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lyonesse. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Stalinist economy, worth a remarkable 6,951 trillion foliages a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 324,970 foliages, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. I V Stalin's national animal is the llama, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Biblioholism.
I V Stalin is ranked 102nd in Osiris and 2,491st in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 668 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 14 hours ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: I V Stalin fell out of the world Top 1% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 5 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 9 days ago: I V Stalin fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 18 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 20 days ago: I V Stalin was refounded in Osiris.
- 23 days ago: I V Stalin ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 38 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 1%).
- 38 days ago: I V Stalin was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken.