“Whoooooooo's the Penguin! I AM.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Bulks as Bulkster of Hurnen is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Loose with an iron fist, and renowned for its restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.561 billion, 3.549 billion of whom are zombies, Hurnenians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Law & Order and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hurnen City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security, believers must practice religion behind church doors lest the government smite them with a mighty fine, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, and morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hurnen's national animal is the Swan, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Belief in your Rugby ballz, and its currency is the Gold coin.
Hurnen is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.14%
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 9 hours ago: Hurnen was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 17 hours ago: Hurnen was refounded in Balder.
- 1 year 39 days ago: Hurnen ceased to exist.
- 1 year 41 days ago: Hurnen fell out of the world Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- 1 year 43 days ago: Hurnen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 1 year 49 days ago: Hurnen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- 1 year 55 days ago: Hurnen was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 1 year 64 days ago: Hurnen fell out of the world Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 1 year 69 days ago: Hurnen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 year 69 days ago: Hurnen was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Avoided.