The Kingdom of Hubble is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.992 billion Hubbleans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Hubblean economy, worth 195 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 49,054 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Billions are being spent on a new island airport, judges are all-powerful, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and the government seizes the property of the recently deceased. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hubble's national animal is the Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Hubble is ranked 6th in Collectives of the Futurecraft Universe and 53,542nd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 74 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hubble's influence in Collectives of the Futurecraft Universe rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : Hubble was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Hubble was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Hubble, the government seizes the property of the recently deceased.
- : Following new legislation in Hubble, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in Hubble, judges are all-powerful.
- : Following new legislation in Hubble, billions are being spent on a new island airport.
- : Following new legislation in Hubble, international tensions are high as Hubble threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- : Hubble lodged a message on the Collectives of the Futurecraft Universe Regional Message Board.
- : Hubble relocated from Democratic Socialist Assembly to Collectives of the Futurecraft Universe.