The Kingdom of Hubble is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.89 billion Hubbleans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 66.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Hubblean economy, worth 239 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Gambling, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 49,005 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Billions are being spent on a new island airport, judges are all-powerful, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and the government seizes the property of the recently deceased. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hubble's national animal is the Whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hubble's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Hubble's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Hubble's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Hubble's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Hubble was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Most Primitive, Most Average, and Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Hubble was refounded in Balder.
- : Hubble ceased to exist.
- : Hubble was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Hubble's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Hubble's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".