“Protectors of the Oppressed”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Intergalactic Federacy
The Intergalactic Empire of Holy Trek is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by His Imperial Majesty Michael I with an even hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 5.162 billion Trekians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enterprise. The average income tax rate is 99%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, people can often be seen driving to work in war-surplus tanks, priests are being drafted by the church load, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holy Trek's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Trekism, and its currency is the Imperial Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Holy Trek, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- 19 hours ago: Holy Trek changed its national demonym adjective to "a Trekian".
- 1 day ago: Holy Trek approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Merconitonitopia".
- 1 day ago: Holy Trek approved the World Assembly proposal "Lit".
- 1 day ago: Holy Trek approved the World Assembly proposal "Rules of Surrender".
- 1 day ago: Holy Trek lodged a message on the Intergalactic Federacy Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Holy Trek approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Elemental North".
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Holy Trek created a new poll in Intergalactic Federacy: "Who will replace Holy Trek as the IGF's World Assembly Delegate?".
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Holy Trek agreed to construct embassies between Intergalactic Federacy and The Terran Empire.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Holy Trek voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sciongrad".