The Intergalactic Empire of Holy Trek is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by His Imperial Majesty Michael I with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.167 billion Trekians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enterprise. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Trekian economy, worth 907 trillion Imperial Dollars a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 126,613 Imperial Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, and elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holy Trek's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Trekism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Holy Trek was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 1%).
- 13 days ago: Holy Trek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 15 days ago: Holy Trek fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 15 days ago: Holy Trek fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 17 days ago: Holy Trek's influence in Intergalactic Federacy fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 18 days ago: Holy Trek altered its national flag.
- 18 days ago: Holy Trek relocated from Lazarus to Intergalactic Federacy.
- 18 days ago: Holy Trek was refounded in Lazarus.
- 25 days ago: Holy Trek ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Holy Trek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).