“cute dolphins sing praises for long and pointless motto”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Cuteness of Holy Dolphins is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by A Giant Statue of a Dolphin with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate population of 19.984 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of a pineapple under the sea. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, anti-government web sites are springing up, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The a pineapple under the sea Times is sold out, and all footpaths have tollbooths. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Holy Dolphins's national animal is the Sacred Omnipotent Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Fish R Us, and its currency is the Dried Kelp.
Most Recent Government Activity: 27 minutes ago
- 5 days ago: Holy Dolphins's influence in Panda rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- 15 days ago: Holy Dolphins fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 16 days ago: Holy Dolphins was reclassified from "Authoritarian Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Holy Dolphins, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Holy Dolphins, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The a pineapple under the sea Times is sold out.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Holy Dolphins, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Holy Dolphins, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Holy Dolphins, the people are furious with the government for allowing citizens to be executed for petty crimes in foreign countries.
- 18 days ago: Holy Dolphins's influence in Panda fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- 23 days ago: Following new legislation in Holy Dolphins, emergency room admissions for 'stampede injuries' have skyrocketed since the introduction of weekly Sabbath Eve sales.