“There is no order without obedience.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Military Dictatorship of Higsantium is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Higs with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 16.684 billion Higsantiumians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Defence, although Law & Order and Commerce are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Higsantium City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Much of Higsantium's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources, billions of holy hand grenades are being blown on orbital weapons development, and government popup ads are springing up like weeds. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Higsantium's national animal is the vorpal bunny, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is The Cult of Higs, and its currency is the holy hand grenade.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Higsantium's influence in Canada rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- 5 days ago: Higsantium's influence in Canada fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Higsantium, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Higsantium, billions of holy hand grenades are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Higsantium, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- 11 days ago: Higsantium was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Higsantium, much of Higsantium's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- 18 days ago: Following new legislation in Higsantium, homes have been banned from having any more than one wheel.
- 21 days ago: Higsantium endorsed The Federation of Nunavut Republic.
- 22 days ago: Higsantium was endorsed by The Federation of Nunavut Republic.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Esselldee, Devil Heart, Parkplace, Aslanistan, Almonaster Nuevo, SLAM-ER, Cowland5, Guelphia, Goose-ada, Ambrok, Laughterandsunshine, Mojaguay, Gary Neville, South Pezalia, Lardon Atya, Jamberry, Stormaen, SetiCrunchers, Rhuztovkia, Firefights, Raincouver, Tigults, New Vinland, Mississippi Islands, Turrican, Wolfgangmn, Drummond and Elmsley, Lutsen, Ayvuir, Aboriginal Sailors of Hudson Bay, San Francesco Bay, Westgothia, and Nunavut Republic.