“The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Great Heroist Nation of Heroism is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 3.953 billion Heroists have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Law & Order and Public Transport are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 45%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Uranium Mining.
The government seizes private property for the 'good of the people', citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, and the rich are forced to sell their cars to pay for more police to prevent their cars from being stolen. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Heroism's national animal is the Villain, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Ability.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 12 days ago: Heroism changed its national nation type to "Great Heroist Nation".
- 12 days ago: Heroism changed its national demonym to "Heroist" and its demonym adjective to "Heroist".
- 69 days ago: Heroism relocated from Balder to Lazarus.
- 69 days ago: Heroism was refounded in Balder.
- 72 days ago: Heroism ceased to exist.
- 78 days ago: Heroism was endorsed by The Capitalist Insurgency of Loftegen.
- 83 days ago: Heroism was endorsed by The Confederacy of Pferde.
- 84 days ago: Heroism was endorsed by Jordsindia.
- 93 days ago: Heroism was endorsed by The Empire of Dong Guo.
- 105 days ago: Heroism was endorsed by The Confederate Corporations of Nucular.