The Capitalist Nudists of Hellytown is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Hell's Admin with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.464 billion Hellytownians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, although Law & Order and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Underworld. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Hellytownian economy, worth 898 trillion dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 164,350 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 463,925 per year while the poor average 46,606, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
Citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, Underworld is a police state during international summits, cities are engulfed by smog, and mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Hellytown's national animal is the dollar bill, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Money.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 3 days ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 5 days ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 6 days ago: Hellytown fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 8 days ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 9 days ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 11 days ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 12 days ago: Hellytown fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Influential.
- 13 days ago: Hellytown was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.