The Anime World of Hayao Miyazaki is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 17.243 billion Anime fans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tokyo. The average income tax rate is 55.1%.
The strong Hayao Miyazakian economy, worth a remarkable 1,035 trillion yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 60,077 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, billions of yen are being poured into a space program, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, and prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hayao Miyazaki's national animal is the okinawa kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Hayao Miyazaki is ranked 32nd in Anime and 46,786th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 85 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 41 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki altered its national flag.
- 41 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki relocated from Balder to Anime.
- 41 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki was refounded in Balder.
- 48 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki ceased to exist.
- 85 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki changed its national capital to "Tokyo" and its demonym to "Anime fan".
- 85 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki changed its national capital to "Hayao Miyazaki City" and its demonym to "Anime fans".
- 85 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki altered its national flag.
- 85 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki relocated from Osiris to Anime.
- 85 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki was refounded in Osiris.
- 91 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki ceased to exist.