|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Anime World of Hayao Miyazaki is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 16.924 billion Anime fans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tokyo. The average income tax rate is 55.9%.
The strong Hayao Miyazakian economy, worth a remarkable 1,004 trillion yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 59,331 yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, billions of yen are being poured into a space program, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, and prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hayao Miyazaki's national animal is the okinawa kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 25 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki changed its national capital to "Tokyo" and its demonym to "Anime fan".
- 25 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki changed its national capital to "Hayao Miyazaki City" and its demonym to "Anime fans".
- 25 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki altered its national flag.
- 25 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki relocated from Osiris to Anime.
- 25 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki was refounded in Osiris.
- 30 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki ceased to exist.
- 71 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Primitive.
- 71 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Primitive.
- 86 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki was struck by a Cure Missile from The United Republic of Rationallia, curing 1 million infected.
- 86 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki was struck by a Cure Missile from The Commonwealth of Sikran, curing 1 million infected.