|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Anime World of Hayao Miyazaki is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 16.407 billion Hayao Miyazakians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hayao Miyazaki City. The average income tax rate is 43%. A large private sector is led by the Basket Weaving industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Beef-Based Agriculture.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, billions of yen are being poured into a space program, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, and prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams. Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hayao Miyazaki's national animal is the okinawa kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 3 hours ago
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Hayao Miyazaki created a new poll in Anime: "What shoud Anime do on Z-day?".
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Hayao Miyazaki proposed constructing embassies between Anime and Space Sector RPRA.
- 16 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki agreed to construct embassies between Anime and Yokai.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Hayao Miyazaki, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Hayao Miyazaki, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- 28 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki lodged a message on the Anime Regional Message Board.
- 28 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki altered its national flag.
- 28 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki relocated from Osiris to Anime.
- 28 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki was refounded in Osiris.
- 28 days ago: Hayao Miyazaki ceased to exist.