“Sound the future”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Neo Otaku Utopia
The United Federation of Hatsunia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by fans of Hatsune Miku with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program. The compassionate, intelligent population of 5.706 billion Hatsunese people hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miraito. The average income tax rate is 53%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime is totally unknown. Hatsunia's national animal is the hayabusa, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Hatsunese yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 52 minutes ago
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Hatsunia, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- 5 days ago: Hatsunia changed its national leader to "fans of Hatsune Miku".
- 5 days ago: Hatsunia changed its national leader to "Hatsune Miku fans".
- 8 days ago: Hatsunia published "Comparison of Hatsunese launch vehicles/rockets" (Factbook: Miscellaneous).
- 10 days ago: Hatsunia agreed to construct embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and The Unified Nations.
- 11 days ago: Hatsunia lodged a message on the Neo Otaku Utopia Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: Hatsunia agreed to construct embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and New Odessa.
- 11 days ago: Hatsunia agreed to construct embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and The Atlas Union.
- 11 days ago: Hatsunia agreed to construct embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and Iura Pecunia et libertas.
- 12 days ago: Hatsunia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 10%).