The United Federation of Hatsunia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by fans of Hatsune Miku with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, rampant corporate plagiarism, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.871 billion Hatsunese people hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miraito. The average income tax rate is 6.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Hatsunese economy, worth 919 trillion Hatsunese yen a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Automobile Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,860 Hatsunese yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime is totally unknown. Hatsunia's national animal is the hayabusa, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Hatsunia, surveillance cameras are banned.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Hatsunia agreed to construct embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and Primeval Realm.
- 4 days ago: Hatsunia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 5 days ago: Hatsunia's influence in Neo Otaku Utopia fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- 5 days ago: Hatsunia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: Hatsunia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 6 days ago: Hatsunia agreed to construct embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and The Christian Nations.
- 8 days ago: Hatsunia proposed constructing embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and The World Stage.
- 10 days ago: Hatsunia agreed to construct embassies between Neo Otaku Utopia and Dill Country.
- 10 days ago: Hatsunia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.