The Serene Socialist Paradise of Hahklallah is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by the Scarlet Council with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 12.732 billion Hahklallians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moskau. The average income tax rate is 8.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hahklallaian economy, worth a remarkable 1,605 trillion Red Notes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 126,121 Red Notes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, governments opposing Hahklallah are beset by rebels, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, and the nation's WA representatives have received a very public sacking after Hahklallah allowed its WA membership to lapse. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Hahklallah's national animal is the Forest Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 86 minutes ago
- 5 days ago: Hahklallah fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- 14 days ago: Hahklallah's influence in Eternity rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- 17 days ago: Hahklallah's influence in Eternity rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 20 days ago: Hahklallah fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 27 days ago: Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 27 days ago: Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 28 days ago: Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 5%).
- 31 days ago: Hahklallah fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 33 days ago: Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- 36 days ago: Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 10%).