The Serene Socialist Paradise of Hahklallah is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Scarlet Council with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 13.472 billion Hahklallians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moskau. The average income tax rate is 8.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hahklallaian economy, worth a remarkable 1,699 trillion Red Notes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 126,121 Red Notes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has always been at war with Bigtopia, governments opposing Hahklallah are beset by rebels, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, and the nation's WA representatives have received a very public sacking after Hahklallah allowed its WA membership to lapse. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. Hahklallah's national animal is the Forest Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- : Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Hahklallah fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Hahklallah fell out of the world Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Hahklallah's influence in Eternity fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : Hahklallah fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Hahklallah's influence in Eternity rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry (last census: Top 5%).