“Бог кованые республики”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Dealmaker
The Democratic People's Republic of Hahklallah is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Scarlet Council with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 11.102 billion Hahklallians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moskau. The average income tax rate is 17%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Information Technology.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, Hahklallah is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, people unhook their phones at night to escape a never-ending barrage of phone calls, and gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Hahklallah's national animal is the Forest Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Atheism, and its currency is the Red Note.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 12 hours ago
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Hahklallah's influence in Nysa rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 7 days ago: Hahklallah lodged a message on the Nysa Regional Message Board.
- 8 days ago: Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 10%).
- 10 days ago: Hahklallah lodged a message on the Nysa Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: Hahklallah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 13 days ago: Hahklallah changed its national demonym to "Hahklallian".
- 16 days ago: Hahklallah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Riders"".
- 16 days ago: Hahklallah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Spills and Leaks".
- 27 days ago: Hahklallah lodged a message on the Nysa Regional Message Board.
- 28 days ago: Hahklallah's influence in Nysa rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
Endorsements Received: None.