“Libertatem, aequalitas et per rationem.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Chaotic Good Commonwealth of Hadrarium is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Infinite ThirdEyeLid with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.345 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Midgar. The average income tax rate is 61%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Education and welfare spending are on the rise, the new prison system is crowding up at an alarming rate, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, and political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Hadrarium's national animal is the bearcat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Skeptical Scientific Chaotic Goodness, and its currency is the credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Hadrarium endorsed The Free Land of MadCakeHatterland.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Hadrarium was endorsed by The Free Land of MadCakeHatterland.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Hadrarium endorsed The Democratic Republic of Zybex.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Hadrarium endorsed The Free Land of Venerus.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Hadrarium was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Zybex.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Hadrarium was endorsed by The Free Land of Venerus.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Hadrarium, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Hadrarium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Hadrarium endorsed The Taco Autocracy of Benevolent Thomas.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Hadrarium endorsed The Commonwealth of Mondragonia.