“Libertatem, aequalitas et per rationem.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Chaotic Good Commonwealth of Hadrarium is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Infinite ThirdEyeLid with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5.577 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Midgar. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
A survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, citizens select which government department gets their income tax credits each year, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Hadrarium's national animal is the bearcat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Skeptical Scientific Chaotic Goodness, and its currency is the credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 3 hours ago: Hadrarium was endorsed by The Republic of Northern Koryeo.
- 4 days ago: Hadrarium was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 5 days ago: Hadrarium was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Spncrgmn.
- 7 days ago: Hadrarium was endorsed by The Free Society of Kokkinostan.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Hadrarium, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- 11 days ago: Hadrarium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Anime Daisuki".
- 11 days ago: Hadrarium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Planetary Annihilation".
- 14 days ago: Hadrarium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Code of Maritime Law".
- 14 days ago: Hadrarium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 14 days ago: Hadrarium was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.