“No, YOU join MY region.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Water Bottles are Full of H2SO4 is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and notable for its strong anti-business policies. The compassionate, cynical population of 24.839 billion H2SO4ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Floor 229. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
People take government jobs for the frequent flier miles, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, and politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. H2SO4's national animal is the Thai Chicken, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Leon Jackson CD.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 9 days ago: H2SO4 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 16 days ago: H2SO4 relocated from Lazarus to Antarctica.
- 16 days ago: H2SO4 was refounded in Lazarus.
- 18 days ago: H2SO4 ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative (last census: Top 5%).
- 30 days ago: H2SO4 fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- 30 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Income Equality (last census: Top 10%).
- 86 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Conservative (last census: Top 10%).
- 95 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 151 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.