“No, YOU join MY region.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Water Bottles are Full of H2SO4 is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cynical population of 24.964 billion H2SO4ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Floor 229. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
People take government jobs for the frequent flier miles, a well-funded social safety net protects the unfortunate, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, and politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. H2SO4's national animal is the Thai Chicken, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Leon Jackson CD.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 30 days ago: H2SO4 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 38 days ago: H2SO4 relocated from Lazarus to Antarctica.
- 38 days ago: H2SO4 was refounded in Lazarus.
- 40 days ago: H2SO4 ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative (last census: Top 5%).
- 51 days ago: H2SO4 fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- 51 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Income Equality (last census: Top 10%).
- 107 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Conservative (last census: Top 10%).
- 116 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 172 days ago: H2SO4 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.