The Empire of Gunfreak is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 25.489 billion Gunfreakians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Welfare, with Environment, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gunfreak City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Gunfreakian economy, worth 381 trillion Golds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is 14,973 Golds , and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws, and all weapon research has been banned. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gunfreak's national animal is the human, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Gunfreak, all weapon research has been banned.
- : Following new legislation in Gunfreak, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws.
- : Gunfreak voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Gunfreak was endorsed by The United States of Thracia and Crimea.
- : Following new legislation in Gunfreak, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Gunfreak voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Read the Resolution Act"".
- : Gunfreak fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Income Equality.
- : Gunfreak fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : Gunfreak was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Gunfreak, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Thracia and Crimea.