“Make money, we take it, do it again.”
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Corporate State of Guanda is a colossal, economically powerful nation, renowned for its happy-go-lucky citizens. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.622 billion enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paradise . The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing industries.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', mandatory daycare is provided by the government, and mobile phone masts are being erected all over the country. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Guanda's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Kudo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 6 hours ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Guanda, mobile phone masts are being erected all over the country.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Guanda, mandatory daycare is provided by the government.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Guanda, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Guanda endorsed The THE PATRIOTS of South Allegheny.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Guanda was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Guanda was endorsed by The THE PATRIOTS of South Allegheny.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Guanda, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Guanda, Hawks are becoming popular in pet stores nationwide.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Guanda, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Guanda, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
Endorsements Received: 49 (Alsted, Lexembourg, Malacovia, Screrefennae, An Clar, Jenesia, Short shorts, Isle of Kesha, Unified Provinces, Gortagass, Voxum Mortalum, Seingalt, Franco-Philia, Ivernia, Chiolena, The Old English Order, Kroinengin, Eurosceptic Citizens, The Kingdom of Germania, Kingdom Of Brendkurk, The City-State of Vienna, Toongoosia, Echo von Cotta, La Nueva Madrid, Outer Prussia, Tigyland, Nova Res Publica Romanorum, Ravenstein, South Cowland, The Seven Provinces, Calacstein, Blue Pig, Grasaland, The House of Rothschild, Melfar, Lapidotia, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Kroazia, Jon4de85, Albertinum, Sauv, Scorjthaal, Pileusia, Fenian Provinces, Warre, Camilus, Cruiskeen, South Allegheny)