“Peace, Harmony, Strength!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
Location: South Pacific
The Trigraist Federal Union of Guadalupador is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Grand Premier Guiseppe Trigra with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 5.183 billion Guadalupadorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nosamo. The average income tax rate is 91%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, and the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem. Guadalupador's national animal is the Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Guadalan, and its currency is the Federal Rublyen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 110 minutes ago
- 3 hours ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 5 days ago: Guadalupador changed its national leader to "Grand Premier Guiseppe Trigra".
- 6 days ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 7 days ago: Guadalupador was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Guadalupador, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Guadalupador, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- 10 days ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn General Halcones".