The Federal Union of Guadalupador is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grand Premier Enrique Yanama with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, daily referendums, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.203 billion Guadalupadorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nosamo. The average income tax rate is 33.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Guadalupadorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,050 trillion Federal Rublyens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 114,095 Federal Rublyens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance, birth rates have hit an all-time low, and park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Guadalupador's national animal is the Dorian Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Guadalan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Guadalupador, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Guadalupador, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Guadalupador, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance.
- : Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Dank memes".
- : Guadalupador lodged a message on the South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Quarantine Regulation".
- : Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".