The Integralist Union of Guadalupador is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Protector Inez Salutore Vashan with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.509 billion Guadalupadorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nosamo. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Guadalupadorian economy, worth 674 trillion Federal Rublyens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,670 Federal Rublyens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's youth is held blameless for all crimes, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and Protector Inez Salutore Vashan's mistress is the belle at many state balls. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Guadalupador's national animal is the Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Guadalan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- 5 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights (last census: Top 10%).
- 6 days ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States"".
- 6 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather (last census: #1).
- 9 days ago: Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act"".
- 10 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 10 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- 11 days ago: Guadalupador lodged a message on the South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States".
- 12 days ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Gem Trading Accord"".