The Integralist Union of Guadalupador is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Protector Inez Salutore Vashan with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.071 billion Guadalupadorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nosamo. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 65.2%.
The strong Guadalupadorian economy, worth 678 trillion Federal Rublyens a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 111,822 Federal Rublyens, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
More and more students are taking up a career in medicine, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, the government has an "easy come, easy go" policy on youth crime, and the nation's youth is held blameless for all crimes. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. Guadalupador's national animal is the Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Guadalan.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 5 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 8 days ago: Guadalupador lodged a message on the South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 8 days ago: Guadalupador's influence in South Pacific rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 9 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 11 days ago: Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mahaj".
- 13 days ago: Guadalupador voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions"".
- 15 days ago: Guadalupador was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 16 days ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Renegade Islands Alliance".
- 16 days ago: Guadalupador voted for the World Assembly Resolution "No Penalty Without Law".